Dominant cycle analysis for individual datasets. Can be used to plot Dominant Cycles as indicators on a chart with any charting platform, e.g. NinjaTrader or TradeStation. Returns current dominant cycle.
- Price data-set as double array (POST).
- Range (min/max) as query parameters to scan for actual dominant cycle length and last date to use.
- Current dominant cycle length in bars
- Cycle info (amplitude, phase)
- Human readable last cycle pivots as bar offset from last bar (lastlow, lasttop)
- Human readable next cycle pivots as bot offsets from last bar (nextlow, nexttop)
- Human readable current cycle phase (e.g. approaching top)
- Profitability score for trading the detected cycle against the price dataset
- Phasing Score to show the combined phase status for current long- and short-term cycle on a scale from (-200 to +200
- Full timeseries datapoints with cycle value, price-cycle and close to plot a chart with dominant cycle as indicator
Returns dominant cycle information for a manual data-set included in POST body of the request:
|Parameter||Value||Description||Parameter Type||Data Type|